- The 2019 Build America Team Member Manual is updated ready to get you ready for summer!
- Overall Fundraising Incentives have been announced! If you’re ahead of your goal, you can earn even more than the summer of a lifetime.
- Don’t forget to schedule your monthly call with your Regional Director.
- Next Fundraising Deadline: March 31 – $2,500
- Read the March Monthly Newsletter or all the latest info and tips
Your First 30 Days
- Schedule your on-boarding call with your Regional Director using the link below
- Join the 2019 Ability Experience Team Events Facebook page
- Get Started Fundraising! Use this guide to help you get started and avoid common mistakes.
We list the most important to-dos right here for you to check off. Build America is like taking another class, you have to put in the time and effort to get the results. Fundraising, communication, webinar participation, administrative items and other requirements are all important to keeping your spot on the roster. If you miss multiple items, you could be removed from the roster and moved to a waitlist. For questions and concerns, contact your Regional Director or email@example.com.
|Monthly Phone Call||Monthly||Schedule a Call each month with your Regional Director. Select Team Member Catch-up Call for a quick 15 minute chat or Consultation Call if you need more time.|
|Fundraising Deadlines||Monthly|| Fundraising Requirements are set every other month to ensure you're going to hit your Fundraising Minimum. Benchmarks along the way help you keep pace. You may be removed from the roster if you fail to hit a deadline, but remember, we're here to help you reach your goal.
|Mission Webinar & Quiz||December||1. Watch Recording
2. Take Quiz
|Liability Waiver||2/28/19||Read and agree to the terms of our event liability waiver by providing a digital signature. SUBMIT HERE|
|Security Deposit||2/28/19||Pay a $50 Security Deposit which covers liability of equipment and vehicles during the event. Remaining balance will be refunded at end of event.|
|Medical History Form||2/28/19||Print and submit completed Medical History Form. Team Members MUST receive a physical examination and bring blank form to be signed AND stamped by your physician. SUBMIT HERE.|
|Health Insurance Card||2/28/19||All team members must provide proof of insurance by scanning or taking a legible picture of the FRONT & BACK of your health insurance card. SUBMIT HERE.|
|Motor Vehicle Record Release & Disclosure||2/28/19||AGE 20+ ONLY. Print and complete both pages of MVR Form to qualify to drive team vehicles. SUBMIT HERE|
|Drug Test||5/20/19||Check for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your ID number and instructions to get tested at a LabCorp center near you.|
|Travel Plans||5/20/19||Instructions TBA|
|CPR Certification||Optional||We recommend all team members to receive Adult First Aid/CPR training through an "Online & In person" or "In person" class. To find a class near you, visit The Red Cross. Certifications are valid for 2 years and are to be obtained at your own expense.|