The Ability Experience is putting a team of athletes of ALL abilities together for Marine Corps Marathon on Sunday, October 29 in Washington, DC.
Whether you walk, run, or roll, we want you as a part of #TeamAbEx!
Marine Corps Marathon is one of the most special events and weekends all year. You will push yourself mentally and physically, all while being cheered on by the Enabled Athletes and thousands of spectators throughout the course. Rated as one of the best marathons and top marathon for first-timers, you will not regret being a part of this great team. Plus, you’ll receive some perks for being a part of the team:
– Opportunity to push an Enabled Athlete (athlete with a disability)
– Entrance into race
– Access to pre/post race tent near the start/finish lines
– 8 week professional training plan and support
– Running shirts
– Pre-race celebration dinner
– Fundraising support and incentives
DEADLINE TO REGISTER WITH #TEAMABEX FOR
MARINE CORPS MARATHON IS AUGUST 20!
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of sponsor is intended or implied.Read More