- Welcome! Team webinars will begin in November, until then you’ve got lots to do to start preparing for your trip. Explore the links and resources on this page to get started.
- Ability Experience cycling jerseys and shorts are available for sale! For just $40 each, we’ll send you recent Journey of Hope and Gear Up Florida cycling kits. Email email@example.com with your size if interested.
- A welcome packet with a team member manual will be sent to everyone in the coming weeks. Until then, check out the resources below for help fundraising, getting a bike, and more info about the trip.
|November||Watch Recording||Take After Webinar
12/3 or 12/6 (Times TBA)
Your First 30 Days
- Schedule your on-boarding call with your Regional Director using the link below
- Join the 2019 Ability Experience Team Events Facebook page
- Create month-by-month fundraising plan using this Template (Email to your Regional Director for feedback)
- List 2-4 things you’ll focus on each month to reach your fundraising goal
- Write your fundraising letter (Email to your Regional Director for feedback)
- Use the fundraising manual and templates in the resources below for help
- Begin collecting 150 potential donors in your Fundraising Contact List
- Personalize your Classy fundraising page with a picture and story, then begin fundraising!
- Visit Benefitness Partners Home (password: abex2018) and follow to the 3 steps to register for the training program (Cyclists only)
- Get a bike and begin training
We list the most important to-dos right here for you to check off. Journey of Hope is like taking another class, you have to put in the time and effort to get the results. Fundraising, training, communication, webinar participation, administrative items and other requirements are all important to keeping your spot on the roster. If you miss multiple items, you could be removed from the roster and moved to a waitlist. For questions and concerns, contact your Regional Director or firstname.lastname@example.org.